We love using a cast iron skillet for just about everything! But you can also cook Cheesorizo® in a non-stick or a stainless steel pan. Just adjust the amount of oil to your taste.
1. Heat pan over medium high heat
2. Add 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon olive oil or any oil of your choice for each chub
3. Gently crumble Cheesorizo® into hot oil and stir once to coat evenly with oil
4. Cook on medium to medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, usually about 8 minutes. The more gently you stir, the larger the crumbles will remain
5. Serve or add to any dish while hot or cool and use for later